For any modern business to level up, it must be able to reach the inboxes of its target audience with precision. Additionally, their online systems must be primed to collect, segment, and store this information. This is where Klaviyo excels and is today becoming one of the preferred online marketing platforms, especially for businesses involved in online commerce. As a result, many website owners are looking for a solution to integrate their current website with Klaviyo and since WordPress controls 64% of the CMS market, it is only natural that a solution is needed for the platform.
Klaviyo is a marketing automation platform that allows businesses with an online audience to deliver a personalized experience to their customers. The platform lays out the necessary features in an easy-to-understand interface that reduces the barriers to understanding internet marketing. In a 2021 press release, Klaviyo announced that over 160,000 eCommerce brands used the platform to generate almost 1.5 billion in sales. 917 million was generated the previous year and this growth can be seen as a trend by looking at the growth over the years.
Klaviyo and WordPress
Over 64% of websites using a CMS is built on WordPress, therefore, it is only reasonable to assume that there is a great number of WordPress users who would want to integrate Klaviyo with the popular CMS. Integrating a marketing platform into WordPress in most instances will happen with an eCommerce cart plugin or a contact form plugin. The most popular cart plugin on WordPress is WooCommerce with over 5 million installs and the most popular contact form plugin is Contact Form 7 also with 5 million plus installs. Klaviyo already has a plugin integration for WooCommerce that accomplishes the prebuilt automated status tasks. However, that leaves potentially thousands of users without a solution for integrating Contact From 6 into Klaviyo.
Integrating Contact Form 7 With Klaviyo.
For the above-mentioned reasons, we developed a solution for integrating the platforms. We wanted to ensure adequate features were provided to remove the need for any custom code in the plugin. Let’s explore some of the features below.
- Support for many custom fields – Most users will probably need to collect data that Klaviyo does not have any predefined fields for.
- Unlimited contact forms – A user can create as many integrations with Klaviyo as the number of contact forms they have made.
- Use a different Klaviyo API Key per contact form – Klaviyo gives a user the ability to generate multiple API keys for integration. We have made provisions for that by allowing users to use a different API key for every form. This can help with segmentation by a source inside the Klaviyo platform.
- Use a different Klaviyo mailing list per contact form – Generally, we will want to segment our audience for targeting purposes and we place no limitations on how many lists we can connect.
- Log all form submissions with the option to resend – Logging is a very nice feature that allows website owners to view past submissions or debug issues. Failed submissions can also be resent to Klaviyo.
- Opt-in checkbox
- Trigger Custom Metric Flows in Klaviyo – Klaviyo metric flow feature is very powerful and could be used to trigger an email chain based on many different conditions.
- Create Unsubscribe Form with Contact Form 7 – For convenience we have also made it possible to create a form that unsubscribes a user from a Klaviyo List.
- Subscribe phone number for SMS marketing in Klaviyo – An SMS list can also be created in Klaviyo for SMS marketing. A lead can be subscribed to both lists in one submission.
- Exclude data from profile but send to metric flow. There are many instances when a user can be subscribed to a list, but all the profile data is not needed in the metric flow. This feature allows the exclusion of that data.
All these features make our plugin a very convenient and effective solution for integrating Klaviyo with Contact Form 7. Feel free to download the free version of our plugin here https://wordpress.org/plugins/sitepact-klaviyo-contact-form-7/
If you like it and want to support us feel free to purchase a pro license here PURCHASE LICENSE
Check out a video tutorial below on how to use our plugin